So here’s the challenge, Cardiff – for one week only, try and shop only in local, independent businesses. You might be surprised at what you find – and at what you save!
Up for it?
- Find out about the best Cardiff businesses at independentstreet
- Get involved – tweet your experiences using #ShopCardiff
- Get a bargain – check out #shopcardiff deals from indie retailers
- Share the love – via Facebook, Twitter, your blog
ps – for inspiration, check out the story of the Pugh family, who are 20 weeks into a challenge to go a year without a supermarket!
Like this? You might also like these:
- On the Cardiff Pound being in the news! Just a very quick post - feels like I've hardly seen my kids this week and want to spend some quality Friday night time with them - but here's some coverage of the Cardiff Pound from the […]
- On CardiffStart – a different sort of baby! Here's a story about a different sort of baby...
About 18 months ago, I was working on a plan to bring coworking to the centre of Cardiff.* As part of the project, I was contacting and […]
- On the Cardiff Pound It's just over a week since the #ShopCardiff campaign ended, and I think everyone involved was extremely chuffed at how the idea caught the attention of retailers and - more importantly - […]